Minutes of the meeting of Aylesbury and District Football League Executive Committee held on Wednesday 3 June 2014 At Bucks CC Sports and Social Club
Present: P Rice, D Bayliss, M Pollard, N Sabatini, T Skeggs, K Saw, Mrs M Stevens,
In attendance: S Howard
Apologies were received from M. Dobson, Mrs M Harrison, A Swain, M Thoday.
It was agreed that photo IDs should be handed in at the AGM and returned at the pre-season meeting.
The Long Marston v Brill match is the subject of a police investigation.
The Downley Albion first team manager has retired, Paul Lenton will now run the first team and Jody Smith will manage the reserves.
Rivets FC have asked that players and spectators do not park in Roundhill, but park on the field via the Bishopstone Road entrance to the ground.
Berks and Bucks FA have their AGM on Wednesday 25 June.
Monthly Figures - League
Balance From Previous Month 11,399
photo ID 104
Cup Finals expenses 162
Misc – referee fee/pitch hire 35
Photo ID Cards 3
Balance Carried Forward 11,251
Balance Brought Forward 4,450
Cup Finals Expenses 27
Balance Carried Forward 4,423.
Monthly Figures – club deposits
Balance from previous month 5,775
Balance carried forward 5,775
AC Meadowcroft still owe £150. It was agreed that a list of the players be sent to Berks and Bucks for suspension and not be allowed to play elsewhere until the fine is paid.
All application forms are back, A C Meadowcroft have not been sent one because of their fines
A C Meadowcroft, Bierton x 2, Churchill Arms, Great Milton
Tring Town Amateurs, Northchurch Reserves, Long Crendon Reserves, Aylesbury Sports Reserves
Abandoned Match Long Marston V Brill
17 May Walton Court v Bucks CC - Bucks CC could not field a team, fined £25
Thursday 8 May Berkhamsted Sports v Aylesbury Dynamos - no result - fine
Saturday 10 May Berkhamsted Sports v AFC Victoria - no result - fine
Tuesday 13 May Elmhurst v Long Marston - no result
Any Other Business
* All teams who use AVDC pitches for mid-week matches have to give two clear working days notice between booking and playing.
* Thanks to Till Zaman and his brother opened the Walton Court changing rooms at a recent evening match, although they were off-duty.
* Derek Pilling the former Bucks Herald photographer, now working as a freelance snapper.
07738497106 derekpellingphotography.co.uk would like to offer my services photographing the individual teams for a small fee, say £10.00 to cover costs of travelling etc.
* Presentation evening - The league thanked Wingrave FC for hosting this event. It was suggested that next year there should be a game between the winners of the premiership and the winners of the league cup, to play for the Rosebery Bowl.
* Northchurch and Bucks CC did not attend the presentation evening, £25 fine each club
* The AGM is to be held on 26 June, 7.30 at Bucks CC FC. Each club is required to attend, with a maximum of two representatives. Clubs are reminded to bring their photo IDs.
* The league would like to send their best wishes to Leon Smith (Bierton) for a quick recovery from his recent serious injury.
* The Committee have recently received several complains about opponents Photo ID books. Unfortunately as the correct procedure has NOT been followed, we are unable to assist. Consequently here is a reminder of the process.
1.Photo ID Books.
Should your opponents NOT have their book with them to verify their team. they have until the end of the match to produce it.
You should contact the Chairman, or should he not be available, any Committee member, who will inform your opponents accordingly, and the referee if required.
If the Committee member is free to travel, they will confirm whether or not the Photo ID book has arrived. If he/she cannot attend, the referee is to be notified if the Photo ID book does NOT arrive by the end of the match, to be verified.
You then are asked to e-mail the Registration Secretary accordingly, and the Referee is to be asked to report the issue on the back of his green form BEFORE sending it to Danny Bayliss.
2. Issue with a Player.
Again you are asked to contact the Chairman, or any Committee member.
Should the Committee member be able to travel, they will arrive at some point to deal with the matter.
Should there be no available Committee members free to travel then they will ask to speak to the referee, who will try and carry out the instructions he is given, and once again enclose the results on the back of his green referees form, before ending it to Danny Bayliss.
Should there be any issues with this process, you ask asked to contact the Chairman, in the first instance.
The meeting closed at 8.50. The next meeting was arranged for 2nd July