Minutes of the meeting of Aylesbury and District Football League Committee held at 7.30 p.m. on Wednesday 6 February 2019 at Aylesbury Tennis Club
Present: P Rice, Mrs M Harrison, R Lipscombe, I Macleod, T Munt, M Pollard, N Sabatini, K Saw, T Skeggs, R Small, Mrs M Stevens, M Thoday.
Apologies A Swain
The Minutes of the meeting of January 2019 were accepted.
The meeting arranged for 9 January has been postponed
John O’Conner Ltd are introducing a new sports booking system, due to begin 28 January.
All bookings made before this date, using the current system will be transferred onto the new system.
Please follow the link below to register:
Please use the new system to make bookings on or after 28th January 2019.
One club has reported damage to their changing room following a game, which the away side said was already there. In future if a team sees damage in a changing room prior or after a game, bring it to the attention of the home team.
In case any members are looking for a pitch hire, the Cuddington pitch is available for hire on a Saturday at a cost of £45.00. An email has been sent to all secretaries regarding this.
We are still waiting for a response from Tetsworth PC about decisions on cancelling the use of their pitch.
Registration Secretary’s Report
Mohsin Jamal from Bucks Blue to Stoke Mandeville
Mohammed Harris Khan from Bucks Blue to Stoke Mandeville
Russell Harrison from Ayletico to Stoke Mandeville
Harry Jones from Rivets to Bedgrove Dynamos
Antonio Matozza from Rivets to Stoke Mandeville
Jack Davis from Bedgrove Dynamos to Aylesbury Dynamos
Daniel Fletcher left Penn & Tylers Green, signed for Elmhurst.
Tony Sandford played for Thame in the first team on 17 November, then the reserves on 5 January in the League Cup. Fined £50 rule 7
19th January St Johns played 3 unregistered players fined £50 per player rule 8O and game awarded to Bedgrove Dynamos. They also gave in an incorrect teamsheet with two other players incorrectly recorded fined £10 per player rule 11C
5th January Andre Ryan played for Quainton Reserves in the Reserve League Cup, but had already played for Long Marston. Fined £50 Rule 7
Fixtures Secretary’s Report
19 January Quainton Res no team, Fined £50 rule 10F game awarded to Tetsworth Res.
Free Week requests
2 March Thame FC, FC Bierton
16 March Tetsworth 1st
23 March Ayletico
30 March Tetsworth 1st
22nd Dec Wingrave – no club name, no colours Fined £10 rule 10B
5th Jan Wingrave – no colours Fined £10 rule 10B
12th Jan Ludgershall Res – no date or club name Fined £10 rule 10B
No teamsheet on Full Time:
Each fined £10 rule 10B
26th Jan – Wendover, Wendover Res, Ayletico
19th Jan Quainton
Referees Secretary’s Report
65 of 66 games covered by a badged official this month.
There is a Referees Course at Flackwell Heath on Wednesday 20 February organised by the Education Department of Berks and Bucks. If anyone is interested please contact them
Berks and Bucks Sin-bin presentation will take place on Monday 5th August 2019 at Rivets Sports and Social Club.
Press/Results Secretary’s Report
We now have a logo for ADFL and Michael Anthony, which was generally approved, but the date of 1891 should be added to our ADL badge.
Any Other Business
Kevin will arrange for two banners to be made with the new logo.
* We have received a couple of rule change suggestions from Wingrave FC.
* If anyone would like to advertise in the Cup Final programmes, please contact Richard
* There has been a report in the newspapers that referees are considering a nationwide strike because of the treatment they receive from players and fans.
* There have been approaches from two teams to join ADL next season. A close eye is being kept on developments with both The High Wycombe League and the South Midlands League
* There are some problems with the current Council pitches, Peter is trying to arrange a meeting with ADVC to clarify what is happening.
* Roger will deal with the ropes and stakes for the semi-final matches at Fairford Leys.
* The Committee have been approached re: a potential Danny Martone memorial match with Aylesbury FC in May. Representatives from the club to be invited to the next meeting.
* The Committee would like to wish Peter many happy returns on reaching a milestone birthday this month.
Please note the following dates:
AGM 10th June
Pre-season meeting 5 August – including the Sin-Bin presentation
Cup Semi Final and Final Dates 2019
Cup Semi Final Final
Marsworth Reserve Cup Saturday 2 March Monday 18 March 7.30
Marsworth Senior Cup Saturday 9 March Monday 25 March 7.30
President’s League Cup Saturday 16 March Monday 1 April 7.30
Reserve League Cup Saturday 23 March Monday 8 April 7.30
Sheffield Jackman Cup Saturday 30 March Monday 15 April 7.30
Thomas Field Shield Saturday 6 April Good Friday 19 April 10.45
The meeting closed at 9.00. The next meeting was arranged for Wednesday March 6th 2019.