Minutes of the Meeting of Aylesbury & District Football League Committee
Held on 5 July 2017 at The Tennis Club, Wendover, Road, Aylesbury at 7.30 p.m.
PRESENT: P Rice, Mrs M Harrison, R Lipscombe, M Pollard,N Sabatini, K Saw, T Skeggs, R Small, Mrs M Stevens, A Swain.
APOLOGIES: were received from M Thoday.
THE MINUTES: of the meeting of 7 June were approved.
We are waiting for a reply from Berks and Bucks re: our email asking about mismanagement regarding Stone Utd.
Peter has contacted Aylesbury FC about how best to honour Danny Martone, but nothing has been decided.
The AGM of the County FA was not held on 20 June as they did not have a quorum. It was held the following week.
Peter has met with Joe Kitchen to discuss our website. He will get together with Marc to improve it, and Andrew will also attend the meeting.
The committee have made an interim decision on the Long Crendon v New Zealand game, but are waiting for further information from the FA and Berks and Bucks.
FC Spandits will be playing on a 3G pitch this season at Cedars Upper School, Mentmore Road, Linslade, LU7 2AE. This has been approved by County.
Margaret has (again) written to Berks and Bucks to ask them to copy the league into correspondence sent out to clubs.
Rob Fenn has sent an email concerning going on to the WGS.
Monthly Figures - League
Balance Brought Forward 13,526
Room Hire 50
Special Expenses 900
Audit Fee 75
Cup Finals Expenses 25
Committee Expenses 63
Refund club deposits 200
Photo ID cards 50
Entrance Fees 100
Balance Carried Forward 13,113
Monthly Figures – Club Deposits
Balance brought forward 2,925
Refund of club deposits to clubs 200
New Deposits 1,250
Balance carried forward 3,975
REGISTRATION SECRETARY’S REPORT:
Marcie has been on webinars to get up to date with the Whole Game System and has requested a date to go live as at Monday 10 July. We will need to upload teams and internal cup competitions on to the WGS.
There is a guide to WGS which has been sent via email to all clubs. It will be resent with these minutes. A signing-on form will also be attached to the minutes.
Each team will need to have 14 players signed on by 6 August, input into WGS and sent to Marcie.
FIXTURES SECRETARY’S REPORT:
Three teams have requested free dates or have problems playing at home at the beginning of the season.
For this season text messages will be sent out to teams 15 minutes after the start of their game, via Full Time asking for the result. This should remind them to send it in as soon as the game is finished.
The divisions for next season have been sent to all clubs.
Teams can play in 5 cups this season.
REFEREES SECRETARY’S REPORT:
Kevin has finalized the marks for referees and the winner has been decided upon & will be announced at the SGM.
PRESS/RESULTS SECRETARY’S REPORT:
AVDC pitch cost is rising to £77 for 2017/18 up from £71.50. If clubs want to book a pre- season pitch at Meadowcroft from 22nd July through to end of August the cost will be £85-90 per game if there is demand for circa 3-4 games per week. Deadline for clubs to confirm is 15th July. If no demand then it will not proceed.
Can clubs send in a list of their pre-season fixtures (and results once completed) for the website
Reminder the number is 07738215353
ANY OTHER BUSINESS:
Tony is now the secretary of the North Bucks League.
The Junior Invitation Cup Rules have been agreed, the home team will pay for the pitch and the referee’s fee is to be shared.
The Special General Meeting is to be held on 10 August at The Ex-Services Club at 7.30pm, attendance by clubs is compulsory.
The meeting closed at 9.20 p.m and the next meeting was arranged for 2 August.
Field Shield Monthly figures
Balance brought forward 4930
Balance carried forward 4930