Minutes of the Aylesbury & District Football League Management Committee Meeting held on
Wednesday 2nd September 2015 at Bucks CC Sports & Social Club.
Officers Present: P.Rice (chair), A.Skeggs, M.Pollard, M.Thoday, R.Small and K.Saw.
Apologies: A.Swain, D.Bayliss, M.Harrison, N.Sabitini, S.Howard & M.Stevens.
The minutes of 5th August were agreed as a true record.
* First Aiders – Bedgrove Utd, FC Mandeville, FC Spandits, Long Marston, Waddesdon and Wendover had not replied. There are currently 17 teams without a first aider.
* Non-Attendance at the AGM and Secretaries Meeting. See Fines below.
* St Johns FC – Withdrawing from the league due to a lack of players. There is now only one team playing at St Johns S&S Club so there is a pitch available for hire.
* Aylesbury Park Rangers FC – Withdrawing from the league.
* Leigh Clifford leaves the Berks and Bucks on the 4th September.
* This season’s cup final dates have been confirmed by Tring Athletic FC. See below.
* As reported, Tom Temple, Ludgershall manager has passed away. A minutes silence will be held by all clubs at the opening day fixtures.
* Income since last meeting £2,421 (Fines £70, League Fees £1,230, Cup Fees £930, Admin £170 and Photo ID £21).
* Expenditure £945 (Handbooks & Team-sheet Books £780, Room Hire £137, Engraving £18 and Telephone £10).
* Balance stands at £14,738.
* FC Mandeville still owed £90 towards their fees. They have until midday Friday to pay (this was done).
* Deposits need to be repaid to APR, Longwick, Northchurch, Stone Magnets & Tring Titans, after deducting the withdrawal fine.
Rule 14 (bi) Withdrawal from League – Fine £50.
Aylesbury Park Rangers, Longwick, Northchurch, Stone Magnets and Tring Titans.
Rule 29 Pre-Season – Fine £50.
Bedgrove Utd, Ludgershall and Walton Court Wanderers.
Fixture Secretary’s Report:
* The opening weeks fixtures have been done and are on mitoo.
Registration Secretary’s Report:
* No report.
Referee Secretary’s Report:
* Forty referees had returned their forms, some new ones. B.Sinclair has returned to Scotland.
* There is a Referees meeting on the 3rd September.
* Clubs need to check mitoo for referee appointments.
Press Secretary’s Report:
* Nothing done on the website due to a family bereavement.
* Division Three couldn’t start on the 5th September as 6 out of the 11 teams requested an away fixture. This should have been notified to all clubs.
Any Other Business:
* Affiliations – All clubs need to check on the B&B website that they are affiliated.
* Cup Final Dates
* Reserve Cup – Monday 4th April. Kick Off 7.30
* Sheffield Jackman – Monday 11th April. Kick Off 7.30
* Tom Sparkes League Cup – Monday 28th April. Kick Off 7.30
* Next meeting – 7th October 2015.
Thomas Field Shield
* Income since last meeting £325 (Entry Fees).
* Expenditure £0.
* Balance stands at £5,070.
Any Other Business:
* Final – The date of 25th March (Good Friday) has been confirmed by Tring Athletic FC. Kick Off 10.45