Minutes of the meeting of Aylesbury and District Football League Management Committee held at 7.30 p.m. on Wednesday 3 December 2014 At Bucks CC Sports and Social Club
Present: P Rice(in the chair), Mrs M Harrison, M Pollard, K Saw, T Skeggs, Mrs M Stevens, M Thoday
Apologies were received from D Bayliss, S Howard, N Sabatini, A Swain.
The Minutes: of the meeting of 5 November 2014 were agreed.
* The committee have responded to the query by Bucks CC about cancellation of games.
* Luke Montague has been reinstated following a directive from Berks and Bucks FA.
* We have had a query about whether clubs can video games. If the team are playing open age football there is nothing to restrict videos being made or photos being taken. In fact the FA disciplinary team would actively encourage it. Anyone being filmed or photographed has a choice to veto it and request them to stop. The footage should only be used within the club, or sent to the FA when disputing a red card offence.
* Tetsworth have sent an email complimenting the away team The Kennedy who swept the changing room then sat and had a beer with them after the game. In the words of Tetsworth, there are teams out there that make Saturday football wonderful.
* The goalpost at St John’s Sports and Social Club cannot be used until it is repaired satisfactorily in accordance with Health and Safety regulations. There will also be an inspection of the changing facilities.
* Berks and Bucks FA have raised a misconduct charge against Stone Magnets St Johns for failing to control their spectators. Rule E20
* Berks and Bucks FA have informed the committee that the clubs that fail to pay their fines within 14 days should be further fined and given a further 14 days to pay. Failure to comply shall result in their fixtures being withdrawn. The matches cannot be forfeited but have to be rescheduled when the clubs have cleared their debt.
Monthly Figures - League
Balance From Previous
Photo ID 253
Photo ID cards 243
Pitch cost 63
Balance Carried Forward 15,163
League divisional trophies are to be returned by 31 January 2015, to be engraved.
Registration Secretary’s Report
Late Team sheets Rule 11a
Longwick Sports received 10th November £10 fine
Quainton res received 12th November £10 fine
8th November Transfers
Dave Fountain from Elmhurst to Quainton
Nathan Bateman from Bedgrove Utd to Bedgrove Dynamos
James Brown from Ludgershall to SUFC
Michael Davis from AC Meadowcroft to SUFC
Northchurch no ref mark Rule 13 h £5 fine
Late team sheets Rule 11a
Waddesdon 1st £10 fine
Wendover reserves £10 fine
The Kennedy £10 fine
Long Crendon res £10 fine
Bedgrove Dynamos signed player on the day for Reserve cup
(won game against Ludgershall res) Rule 3 reserve cup
Steve Smith de-registered from Tring Corinthians to register with Tring Titans.(Letter received)
Alex Groom de-registered from Tring Athletic to Long Marston (Letter received)
Aaron Bonham de-registered from Thame Utd to Aylesbury Park Rangers (Letter received)
Late Team Sheets
The Kennedy received 26.11.2014 Rule 11a £10 fine
Ben Rickard from AFC Victoria to Bucks CC
Daman Connor from AFC Victoria to Longwick Sports
Sam Robertson from AFC Victoria to Longwick Sports
Chris Tofte from AFC Victoria to Longwick Sports
Tom Keen from Bucks CC to Longwick Sports
Carl Clay from Bucks CC to Long Marston
Late Team sheet from Waddesdon 1st team Rule 11a £10 fine
No ref name or mark on team sheet from The Kennedy Rule 13h £5 fine
Pat Callaghan from AFC Victoria to Walton Court Wanderers
Luke Norris from AFC Victoria to Longwick Sports
Late team sheets Rule 11a
The Kennedy £10 fine
Aylesbury Park Rangers £10 fine
No ref mark from Elmhurst Rule 13h £5 fine
Fixtures Secretary’s Report
SUFC - December 20th – agreed rule 10 (c)
Aylesbury Sports notified of change of venue immediately. Mitoo has been updated.
Saturday, 29 November 2014
Tom Sparkes League Cup
Aylesbury Sports v Haddenham United Reserves [ Round 2 ] Postponed
Haddenham Utd Res unable to raise a side fine £25
Long Marston Reserves v FC Mandeville [ Round 2 ] Abandoned
Saturday, 15 November 2014
ADL Reserve Cup
Quainton Reserves v Bedgrove United Reserves [ Round 2 ] Postponed
Quainton unable to raise a side. Fined £25 rule ??
The referee for Longwick on 25 October had to wait 30 minutes for payment Longwick fined £10 rule 13(e)
A decision is awaited on the outcome of the Berks and Bucks County Cup game between F C Mandeville and Wingrave. Wingrave are disputing a decision by Berks and Bucks about one of their players, and it has not yet been resolved.
There are currently 18 full time and 17 occasional referees. All games are being covered at present.
Scores for referees have not yet all been received.
There are inadequate shower facilities at Pond Park and Ludgershall, there is no hot water in the referees shower at either venue.
There have been comments received this week from two officials, complaining of the behaviour and attitude of some of the management, players and spectators.
Press/Results Secretary’s Report
Tring Titans v FC Mandeville result received 6.00 p.m. – 2nd offence fined £20 rule 11b
No result from Tring Town Amateurs in Berks and Bucks Cup fined £20 rule 11b
Can Marc please have results from the away team in addition to home team results, to ensure that the scores are correct.
Any Other Business
* A delegate is needed to attend the Grass Roots Conference the first weekend of February. Peter Rice has volunteered to represent the league.
* The Red Cross have a free app which can be downloaded onto phones, giving details of what to do in cases of medical need. This should not replace a first-aider for each team, but may be an additional aid.
* Suggested ADFL rule changes should be sent to the Secretary by 28 February 2015.
* Draws were made for Cup competitions, and are shown below
The meeting closed at 9.05 p.m.
The next meeting was arranged for Wednesday 7 January 2015
Tom Sparkes Cup
APR v Rivets Reserves
Berkhamsted Sports v Bucks CC reserves
Oving v Bedgrove Dynamos
Wendover or Spandits v Long Marston or FC Mandeville
Downley v Bucks CC
Elmhurst v Longwick
Aylesbury Sports v Haddenham
Walton Court Wanderers v AFC Victoria
Bucks CC v Ludgershall
Haddenham/Waddesdon/Rivets v Tetsworth
Long Crendon v Long Marston or Oving
Wingrave v Bedgrove United.
Minutes of the meeting of the Committee of the Thomas Field Shield held on Wednesday 3 December at Bucks CC Sports and Social Club
Present: As for Aylesbury District Football Management Committee Meeting
Apologies: As for Aylesbury District Football Management Committee Meeting
Balance Brought Forward £4,860
Carried Forward £4,885
Draw for Thomas Field Shield
Tring Titans v Long Marston
Aylesbury Dynamos v Gt Missenden
Oakley v Bucks CC
FC Spandits v Longwick
The next meeting will be held on Wednesday 7 January 2015