Minutes of the meeting of Aylesbury and District Football League Executive Committee held on Wednesday 4 March 2014 At Bucks CC Sports and Social Club
Present: P Rice, D Bayliss, M Pollard, N Sabatini, T Skeggs, K Saw, Mrs M Stevens, A Swain, M Thoday.
Apologies were received from M. Dobson, Mrs M Harrison
The Minutes: of the meeting of 5 February were agreed.
Bedgrove have appealed re: their teamsheet not being handed in.
F C Spandits lost their game against Ludgershall, so should be awarded the points as Ludgershall played an ineligible player.
Our League is not a Step 7 league, nor are we Step 7A or 7B. Investigations will continue.
* Chris Finch and Ryan Collings are stepping down from managing Bierton FC at the end of the season
* Downley have complained about a referees assistant
* Long Crendon are considering starting a reserve team next season
* Berkhamsted Sports have a 3G pitch available for mid-week matches
* Emails have been exchanged with Leigh Clifford concerning ADFL receiving information about suspended clubs and players. Peter and Margaret will write to the FA about the lack of communication
Monthly Figures - League
Balance From Previous Month 14,273
Photo ID expenses 104
Photo ID Cards 180
Balance Carried Forward 14,401
Balance Brought Forward £5,074
Balance Carried Forward £5,074.
A C Meadowcroft 25.00
Final invoices for Photo ID cards will be sent out shortly
Trophies have been ordered.
Clubs with trophies are to return them by 22 March, or there will be a fine to be paid
Registration Secretary’s Report
Fixtures Secretary’s Report
All cups are running to schedule, thanks to some teams being willing to move pitches
Downley have requested a free week on 29 March
The kick off time for the evening cup finals will be 7.30, teams can access the ground from 6.00 and there is an admission fee for all non players.
Referees Secretary’s Report
All referees scores are in till 15 February, the average score is 78.227
All complaints received have been noted and are being dealt with.
Non-payment of referees:
Wendover 22 February £10 fine.
Long Crendon 1 March £10 fine
Referees Assistant marks are as follows:
Aylesbury Dynamos 86
Bedgrove Utd reserves 89.4
Press/Results Secretary’s Report
There are no fines this month
Any Other Business
* Programmes for the finals will be dealt with by Marc and Kevin
* The 2013/2014 AGM will be held on Thursday 26th June at Bucks CC ground at 7-30 p.m
* The 2014/2015 Pre-season meeting will be held on Thursday 14th August at Bucks CC ground at 7-30 p.m.
* Cup Final tickets have been applied for.
* The rules meeting was held and it was decided to put up fees the season after next.
I D Cards will be £3.00 in future
* There was discussion about having a Representative game at the end of the season
* The Committee decided that ALL ID cards are be returned to Marcie at end of season to be verified and reissued prior to the start of the new season, to ensure any issues relating to ID
are resolved prior to the start of season 2014/2015. Any clubs having issues with departing players must advise Marcie/Committee when returning the cards.
* Peter met with the District Council about their policy on hiring and checking council pitches.
* Semi Final Draws were made – see Website
The meeting closed at 8.50 p.m.
The next meeting was arranged for Wednesday April 2, 2014