Minutes of the meeting of Aylesbury and District Football League Executive Committee held on Wednesday 2 October 2013 At Bucks CC Sports and Social Club
Present: P Rice, D Bayliss, M. Dobson, Mrs M Harrison, M Pollard, N Sabatini, T Skeggs, K Saw, Mrs M Stevens, A Swain, M Thoday.
In Attendance: S Howard
The Minutes: of the meeting of 4 September were agreed
Matters Arising: There were none
* Berks and Bucks are no longer sending out paper documents so teamsheets and match report cards for their cup games need to be downloaded. However all documents are A5 size and there is no address for sending the paperwork if managers do not have access to a scanner.
* The kick-off times for Berks and Bucks cup games are difficult to find on their website, Marc will try to put them on Mitoo.
* Tring Town have applied to join the league, but they were too late for this season.
Balance Brought Forward £13,562. Expenditure - £1,044
end of season awards/rep game expenses 35
Photo ID expenses 203
Room Hire 150
Income - £306
Photo ID cards 10
League fees 70
Cup Fees 66
Balance Carried Forward £12,824.
Balance Brought Forward £5,074
Balance Carried Forward £5,074.
Fines have not been sent out from September, although some clubs have paid them after reading the minutes. Most of the photo ID money has been received.
Balance from previous month £6,265
Transfer to League 100
Refund of Club deposit to clubs 200
Balance carried forward £5,965
Clubs should pay for their photo ID when they register. Registration is £2.50, Transfer £15.00
PLEASE NOTE. ANY PHOTO ID NOT PAID FOR WILL RESULT IN THE PLAYER REGISTRATION NOT BEING VALID
Registration Secretary’s Report:
Apart from Aylesbury Wanderers all clubs should have received their ID Cards. It was suggested that next season ID numbers should be included on teamsheets.
David Bruno from Aylesbury Sports to Bedgrove Dynamos
Iftkhor Monammed from Elmhurst to Quainton
Shaun Copper from Bedgrove United to MDM
Nick Macmillan from Bedgrove Dynamos to MDM
Richard Burnell from Waddesdon to Ludgershall
Jordn Cox from Great Milton to Aylesbury Wanderers
Daniel Jones from Tring Titans to Wendover
Ben Casemore from MDM to Bedgrove United
Gary Wills from Long Marston to MDM
Jordan Penman from Ludgershall to MDM
Carl Clay from Risborough Rangers (Bucks CC)
James Mabbet from Chinnor (Haddenham Utd)
Richard Jewell from Thame Utd (Haddenham Utd)
James Foulger from Chesham Utd (Bucks CC)
Registration forms need to be with Marcie so she can send them off by Tuesday other wise that player will not be able to play the following Saturday.
Fixtures Secretary’s Report
Two games were cancelled
MDM reserves V Wendover £25 fine to MDM
Berkhamsted V Haddenham Reserves £25 fine to Haddenham Reserves
Several clubs have already applied for their two free weekends. They are:
AFC Victoria Berkhamsted
MDM New Zealand
Clubs who have applied for one week so far are:
Aylesbury Dynamos Bedgrove United
Bucks CC Downley
F C Spandits P& IC
St Johns Waddesdon
Requests for away matches are:
Bucks CC 19 October
P & IC 12 October
Great Milton 7 December
Northchurch 7 December
Aylesbury Dynamos have requested a local game on Nov 7
Referees Secretary’s Report
There have been two letters of complaint, and one request for guidance on how to mark a referee. Marc will put the guidance on the website.
Club assistants need to be 14 years old or more.
Press/Results Secretary’s Report
The website is up and running.
28 September Great Milton v Brill late result fine £10 Great Milton
21 September Long Crendon & Haddenham reserves did not send in results fine £20 each club
Any Other Business
* Discipline – please note the new procedure, dismissal is now 14 days not 21 days.
* Carol Collins is to be congratulated on her appointment as the Berks and Bucks Youth Secretary
* Have all players born outside England received international clearance? This needs to be done, and forms can be obtained from the F A.
* All teams should have a second kit. Not having a change of colours can lead to a £10 fine, as in rule 9.
The meeting closed at 8.45 p.m. as a player due to come to the meeting did not arrive.
He will be asked to appear at the next meeting at 7.30 p.m.
The next meeting was arranged for Wednesday 6 November 2013