Minutes of the meeting of Aylesbury and District Football League Executive Committee held on Wednesday 1 May 2013 At Bucks CC Sports and Social Club
Present: P Rice, M. Dobson, M Pollard, K Saw, N Sabatini, T Skeggs, M Thoday
In Attendance: Mrs M Stevens, A. Swain
Apologies: were received from Mrs M Harrison, D Bayliss,
The Minutes: of the meeting of April were agreed
* An application for membership has been sent to Pond Park Rangers
* Website – Mike Rae has been told to continue setting up the website
* Stone – A complaint has been sent to Herts FA
* Bucks CC appeal against the league to the B & B FA was upheld
* Entry forms for league membership have been sent out
* Andrew Swain has inspected the Waddesdon pitch
* Haddenham FC and Britannia have written to thank us for their treatment in the Cup Finals
* Long Crendon want to enter the league next year, forms have been sent to them
* P & IC will be withdrawing their first team next season, but not their reserves
* We have been allocated Cup Final tickets for ADFL and the Thomas Field Shield
Balance from last month - £14,176
Expenditure - £2,701 Pitch Hire for Cup semi-finals £60
Cup Final Expenses £260
Income - £1,148 Cup Final Gate Receipts £841
Photo ID Cards £5
Balance Carried Forward - £12,623
Field Shield -
Balance from last month - £3,724
Expenditure - £38 Special Expenses £38
Income - £340 Cup Final Gate Receipts £340
Balance Carried Forward - £3,907
A letter has been received from Quainton re: pitch payment, Tony will reply
There will be 16 trophies per team for cup finals next year, but the fees for cup entry will increase to pay for this. The amount has yet to be worked out.
Some clubs will receive a final bill for ID cards
* Aston Park £70
* Bierton £70
* Tring Titans £50
* Wendover £20
Registration Secretary’s Report:
06.04.13 Wendover Reserves no referees mark.
13.04.13 Elmhurst and Wendover Reserves, late team sheets. £10 fines
18.04.13 Bedgrove Dynamos 1st no referees mark.
Walton Court Wanderers late team sheet. £10 fine
20.04.13 Waddesdon no ref name or mark. Aylesbury Wanderers late team sheet £10 fine.
25.04.13 Aston Clinton no referees name or mark.
27.04.13 No team sheets from Waddesdon, Elmhurst, Tring Titans 1st or Walton Court Wanderers
Fixtures Secretary’s Report:
Downley failed to confirm their match against Bierton FC Wanderers Fine £5
Walton Court cannot raise a team for next Saturday Fine £50
Referees Secretary’s Report
6 April Waddesdon failed to contact the referee
Wendover Reserves and Haddenham have sent in reports which are being studied by the referee’s secretary
The average referee mark is 78.19, 56 referees have been used.
Peter Rice has the highest mark pro rata.
Press/Results Secretary’s Report
6.4 Wendover reserves - no result sent in £50 fine
Bedgrove United - late result £10 fine
13.4. Wendover Reserves - no result sent in £50 fine - Third time this season
20.4. Wendover 1st team and Reserves - late result £10 each team
Waddesdon & Downley Reserves - late result £10 each team
27.4. Wendover Reserves, Bedgrove United Reserves, Bedgrove Dynamos reserves
- all late results £10 fine each
The current website will end on 7 June, the new one should be up and running by then
Any Other Business
* The two representative teams have been selected, Nik will deal with the programme for the Presentation Evening.
* First Aid –the league will set up and pay for one non player from each team to take a first aid course. The courses will be set up after the AGM, when it is known which teams do not have a first aider.
* Following the incident at the Sheffield Jackman Cup, clubs should be aware that a dismissed player has to leave the field of play completely. New guidelines will be issued.
The meeting closed at 8.55 p.m.
The next meeting was arranged for Wednesday 5 June 2013