Minutes of the meeting of Aylesbury and District Football League Executive Committee held on Wednesday 3 April 2013 At Bucks CC Sports and Social Club
Present: P Rice, D Bayliss, M. Dobson, M Pollard, K Saw, M Thoday
In Attendance: Mrs M Stevens, A. Swain
Apologies: were received from Mrs M Harrison, N Sabatini, T Skeggs
The Minutes: of the meeting of March were agreed
·Peter had a meeting with Pond Park Rangers about joining the league
·Website – a meeting will be set up with Mike Rea.
·Representatives Kit – new socks will be purchased
·Stone – Chairman to meet with the referee concerned
·AFC Victoria and Bucks CC appeals to the B & B FA re: their proposed League cup replay – Bucks CC appeal to be heard on Friday 5 April
·With the continuing issue of matches not being fulfilled due to the weather, there will be NO subsidiary cup this season
· Richy Alexander, referee, is having problems with his telephone, so if he cannot be reached his temporary number is 07845036635
· Mark Hobley of Northchurch FC has a change of address to 55 Western Road, Tring, Herts HP23 4BH
· Correspondence received from Oakley, offering congratulations on a highly successful Field Shield Final
· Letter of complaint received from a member of the public re: the foul and abusive language by the away team in a recent match played at Haddenham
· Following a complaint received from Stone ALL clubs are reminded to follow the league policy of checking the photo ID booklets, particularly in light of the upcoming mid-week matches. Unless an issue is raised referees are NOT required to check booklets.
Balance from last month - £15,300.
Expenditure - £1,556 Cup Trophies £1,096,
Photo ID Costs £328,
Cup Final Expenses £80,
End of Season Award £10
Income - £432 Fines £165,
Photo ID Cards £35
Balance Carried Forward - £14,176.
Field Shield -
Balance from last month - £4,323.
Expenditure - £599 (Cup Trophies £362, Cup Final Expenses £95, and Semi Finals Pitch Hire £142).
Balance Carried Forward - £3,724.
2013-14 Entry Forms - These will be sent out shortly and will ask for the manager's contact details and also the cost the club has to pay for pitch hire.
Fines - AC Meadowcroft £25. Waddesdon £40 for late teamsheets.
Registration Secretary’s Report:
02.03.13 Great Milton and Wendover res late team sheets £10 fine.
09.03.13 Haddenham 1st team, team sheet not received.
16.03.13 Bierton res and Waddesdon team sheets not received. FC Spandits team sheets 1st and res late £10 each.
30.03.13 Team sheets not received from Great Milton, Bierton res, Tring Titans or Quainton.
Fixtures Secretary’s Report:
Some divisions fixtures have been completed, some have a few left to do.
9 March: Tring Titans Reserves unable to field a team. Fine £50 match awarded to FC Spandits Reserves
30 March Aston Park unable to field a team. Fine £50 match awarded to Walton Court
Complaint from Bierton investigated. Chairman found the pitch totally unplayable when inspected at 9.30 a.m. on the morning of the match. Teams are reminded to keep the league involved if there are pitch issues, as making the league aware on a Friday is far too late. Match to be rescheduled.
Referees Secretary’s Report
Mike has had no referees marks since last meeting
Complaint received from Downley reserves re: their semi-final
Press/Results Secretary’s Report
Query from Quainton re: Fine. James Sloan to show a committee member a copy of his text message.
9 March Aston Park no result Fine £20
16 March Bierton Reserves late result Fine £10
30 March Bedgrove Dynamos late result Fine £10
Wendover Reserves no result Fine £50 (third offence)
Any Other Business
· Teams to be reminded that they should not have dark strips next season
· For all weather pitch bookings with AVDC clubs are requested to register on the jon oconnors website http://www.johnoconner.co.uk. Soon ALL pitches will have to be booked that way
· First Aid – 10 clubs have responded so far
· There were discussions about meeting with teams who have issues with the league.
· Presentation night will be 18 May. At 6 p.m. the Representative teams will play each other, followed by the league presentations. This will take place at Aylesbury Football Club, Hayward Way
The meeting closed at 8.40 p.m.The next meeting was arranged for Wednesday 1 May 2013