Minutes of the meeting of Aylesbury and District Football League Executive Committee held on Wednesday 6 March 2013 At Bucks CC Sports and Social Club
Present: P Rice, M. Dobson, Mrs M Harrison, M Pollard, N Sabatini, K Saw, T Skeggs, M Thoday
In Attendance: Mrs M Stevens, A. Swain
Apologies: were received from D Bayliss
The Minutes of the meeting of 6 February were amended. It is a former player of Bucks CC who has a solicitor suing Tring Titans.
* As a First Aid qualification for each team is necessary next season, a course has been sourced, 2 hours basic first aid plus 1 hour specific to football. They will take up to 10 people at a cost of £250. Further details will be given later.
* Pond Park Rangers have enquired about joining the League.
* Long Crendon have also enquired about joining the League.
* From 10 to 31 March the contact for Brill United will be Paul Scanes, 01844 238586
* Danny Bayliss has a new address, 5 Cockton Road, Aylesbury HP19 8FA, tel. 01296 435729 and 07864 151217.
* The mobile number for James Clements of Aylesbury Park Rangers was incorrect on the website. It should read 07796147355.
* Tring Titans want a free weekend for both their teams on 11 May
* Danny Martone has offered that any club without their own facilities can use the Aylesbury Football Club bar after a match.
* Tetsworth have informed the league that a considerable amount of money is to be spent on their pitch in the close season.
* AVDC had issues with pitches on both 16 & 23 February.
League Figures - The previous balance was £15,512
Expenditure = End of season awards 15
Pitch Hire Cup semi finals 425
Income = Fines 110
Photo ID 340
Balance carried forward £15,300
Walton Court Wanderers 30
Thomas Field Shield previous balance = £4,323.
Pitch Hire for Cup semi finals 142
Balance carried forward £4,181
Monthly Figures – Club Deposits
Balance from previous month £5,515
Expenditure refund to club 250
Balance carried forward £5,265
Registration Secretary’s Report:
02.02.13 Late teamsheet from Waddesdon £10 fine
09.02.13 Late teamsheets from Wingrave Reserves £10 fine
and Great Milton £10 fine
16.02.13 Aston Clinton no referees mark given £5 fine
Wendover Reserves no team sheet
23.2.13 Waddesdon no team sheet received
Aylesbury Wanderers late team sheet £10 fine
Wendover Reserves no referees mark £5 fine
James Lawrence from A.P.R to Bierton
Giorgio Magwacavallo from Bucks CC to A.P.R
Conan Barr from Wingrave to Bucks CC
Carl Aldridge from Wendover to Bierton
Ekeke Donatus from Bucks CC to Ludgershall
Ashley Steward from Bucks CC to Bierton
Carl Clay from AFC Victoria to Bucks CC
Lewis Stevens from Haddenham to Bedgrove United
Aaron Baker from A.P.R to Ludgershall
Scott Baker from A.P.R to Ludgershall
Iftkhar Mohammed from W.C.W to Elmhurst
Sam O’Sullivan from Bucks CC to Aston Clinton
Craig Woolhead from W.C.W to Elmhurst
Anthony Davitt from Britannia to AFC Victoria
Julian Reed from Tetsworth to Great Milton
Scott Bryson from Chinnor FC to Haddenham
James Bloomfield from Chinnor to Haddenham
Jason Castello from Ardley United to W.C.W
Tom Keen fron Aylesbury FC to A.P.R
Fixtures Secretary’s Report:
9.2.13. Bierton FC Wanderers Reserves v Aylesbury Sports. Bierton unable to field a team. Fined £50 and match awarded to Aylesbury Sports.
16.2.13. A.C. Meadowcroft played James Brown whilst signed on for Aylesbury Wanderers. Fined £25 and points awarded to Tring Titans Reserves.
23.2.13. Waddesdon FC played Louis Descitles whilst under suspension.
Waddesdon fined £50 and points awarded to Oving Reserves.
23.2.13. Wendover failed to confirm fixture with Long Marston. Fined £5
The league is now aware of who are the landlords of the Weston Turville ground.
We have also been made aware of the Wingrave Park Secretary.
Referees Secretary’s Report
There has been a request from Haydon United that we supply two linesmen when they play Great Milton.
Mick Martin has sent a report to Berks and Bucks about comments made against him in a game.
There has been a complaint by Stone Magnets against the referee for their game v Haddenham.
Press/Results Secretary’s Report
Mike Rea an IT expert has offered to design our website. Marc will discuss costs and implications with him.
9 .2.13 Stone Magnets late result £10 fine
Great Missenden – no results received £20 fine
16.2.13 Bedgrove United Reserves – no result received £20 fine
Tring, Wendover, Long Marston - late results £10 fines
Quainton - no result received £20 fine
2.3.13 Bucks CC Reserves,Wendover Reserves no result £20 fines
Tring Titans - late results £10 fine
Any Other Business
* It was asked that the representative kits the league have should be rebadged, and new socks should be purchased.
* New footballs are needed for the finals.
* Cup and Division trophies need to be returned by 29 March at the latest. If this is not done teams are likely to be fined.
* Clubs still missing cards are asked to let Marcie know.
* Proposed rule changes were circulated to the committee for approval, before being submitted to Berks and Bucks F.A.
* Concern was expressed at the state of the pitch at Cheddington.
* AFC Victoria have appealed under the 7 day rule about Bucks CC fielding an ineligible player in their cup match on 23 February. After advice from Berks and Bucks FA and much discussion the matter was voted upon, and it was decided that the match be replayed without the involvement of the player concerned.