Minutes of the meeting of Aylesbury and District Football League Executive Committee held on Wednesday 6 February 2013 At Bucks CC Sports and Social Club
Present: P Rice, D Bayliss, M Dobson, Mrs M Harrison, M Pollard, N Sabatini, K Saw, T Skeggs, M Thoday
In Attendance: Mrs M Stevens, A. Swain
The Minutes of the meeting of 2 January were accepted.
* The notes of the meeting with Waddesdon last Tuesday have been circulated, Tony has sent Paul Irwin details of the missing team sheets.
* The Representative Team – players are still being selected. A venue is needed, Andrew will deal with this. The date decided upon is Saturday 18 May
* Use of an artificial pitch – this has been investigated and it was decided it should not be used for this season.
* Nobby Swain of AFC Victoria has accepted responsibility for comments on facebook and paid his substantial fine.
* Rules for next season – selected members of the committee will have a meeting to discuss these.
* Aylesbury Wanderers have withdrawn their reserve team.
* P & IC United will be withdrawing their reserve team from the league at the end of the season.
* Cuddington FC have withdrawn from the league due to lack of players.
* Berks and Bucks have extended the playing season until 31 May 2013 because of the bad weather conditions over the past few weeks.
* We have received an email from Haydon United about late cancellation of their game on 3 February.
* After writing to Arla to ask for sponsorship they have replied that they are not willing to do so.
The previous balance was £15,048 Thomas Field Shield balance = £4,323.
Expenditure = Website 100.00
Reimburse Norchch 55
Pitch Hire 60 £349
Income = Fines 420
Photo ID 328
Northchurch Costs 55 £813
Balance = £15,512
Outstanding Photo ID money: A C Meadowcroft, Aston Clinton, Aston Park, Aylesbury Wanderers, Bedgrove Utd, Cuddington, Elmhurst, MDM Utd, Oving and Waddesdon.
Outstanding Fines: Walton Court Wanderers
Clubs have 7 days to query fines, after that date the total fine is due.
Registration Secretary’s Report:
01.12.12 Wendover reserves team sheet received 05.02.13 £50 fine
05.01.13 Wendover reserves team sheet received 05.02.13 £50 fine
P & IC United reserves no ref mark £5 fine
12.01.13 Aston Clinton team sheet received 05.02.13 £50 fine
Shane Lockley from APR to Bucks CC
Dan Farmer from P&IC united to Oving
Ashton Lowe from Walton Court to Quainton
Jay Charlton from Bucks CC to Wendover
Daniel Fox from Aylesbury Wanderers to Hayden United
James Weir from Cuddington back to St Johns Magnets
The transfer deadline is 1 March
It was queried whether a player can be registered for two different leagues of the same level and it was confirmed that they can.
Britannia have a second transfer request for a player. As it was for a specific position (goalkeeper) this was agreed, as long as that is the only position he plays.
Marcie has informed Ryan Collings who has and has not played for his teams.
There are two referees letters needed, from Haydon and Wingrave Reserves.
Fixtures Secretary’s Report:
There are 199 games left to schedule and several teams have more at home games than away.
12 January Brill did not hand teamsheet to referee prior to game.
26 January Elmhurst v A/C Victoria –no confirmation received by AC Victoria that the game was off - £10 fine
There seems to be some confusion about kick off times. League games will be at 2.30, and cup games at 2.00, except the Field Shield and Marsworth Cup, which remain at 1.30 p.m.
Referees Secretary’s Report
All the marks bar last Saturday have been received. The average is 78.113 and Mick Martin is top with an average of 84.500
Bob Larkin has left as he is now working away, but another has returned – Stuart Hilton.
The Committee remain hopeful that several referees will be available from the referees course, which finishes at Mandeville School on Monday 11 February.
Low mark received from Haydon Utd re: their referee on 5 January. Contents were noted.
The web site is o.k. until June, we need to decide what we are willing to pay for a new website.
The Bucks Herald now has only 1 photographer, so every other week will be covered. Some teams are willing to take photographs of matches and submit them to the Herald.
There were late results from Great Milton for 2 Feb 2013 £10 fine
Stone & APR sent County Cup results in late on 5 January £10 fine each.
Any Other Business
* Kevin has had no luck with finding a first aid course
* Brian Sinclair should get a jacket as Reps Manager next season
* The AGM will be held on Thursday 20 June
* Preseason meeting will be Thursday 8 August
* A player from Tring Titans is suing Aston Clinton FC
* Tring Titans are being sued by Solicitors working on behalf of an ADL Player.
* Chris Finch from Bierton FC Wanderers has sent an email to Peter with complaints about the Committee. The secretary will respond.
The next meeting was arranged for Wednesday 6 March 2013