Minutes of the Aylesbury & District Football League Management Committee Meeting held on Wednesday 1st October 2014 at Bucks CC Sports & Social Club.
Officers Present: P.Rice (chair), A.Skeggs, M.Pollard, M.Thoday, A.Swain, M.Harrison, S.Howard & D.Bayliss.
Apologies: K.Saw, N.Sabitini & M.Stevens.
The minutes of 3rd September were agreed as a true record.
* Further discussion of the free weeks versus first team preference rules. The league to contact the B&B for their views.
* Congratulations to Wendover FC for obtaining the FA Adult Club Charter Standard Award.
* Complaint from a member of the public regarding excessive swearing close to a childrens’ play area – dealt with by the club involved.
* Complaint from a member of the public regarding a player urinating against the goalpost in Bedgrove Park – being dealt with by the club involved.
* Application for next season – treasurer to respond.
Clubs are reminded that foul and abusive language is not acceptable at any time but especially around play areas and that toilets are provided at all council pitches.
* Income since last meeting £1,068 (fines £250, photo id £348, league and cup fees £430, admin £40). Expenditure £0. Balance stands at £15,847.
* Club deposits were refunded to P&IC FC and New Zealand FC. Deposits now £5,225.
Fixture Secretary’s Report:
* The following free weeks had been approved – Great Milton and Rivets 25 October, Bedgrove Dynamos (1st), both Waddesdon teams 1 November and AC Victoria 15 November.
* The following free weeks had been refused – WCW 4th and Waddesdon 18th October.
* Late Kick Offs – 13 Sept FC Spandits Res. and 27 Sept Berkhamsted Sports. Fined £5.
* Cancelled Match – 6 Sept Tring Town Amateurs v Wingrave Res. Game awarded to Tring Town and Wingrave fined £25.
* Cancelled Match – 6 Sept Waddesdon Res. V Tetsworth Res. Game awarded to Tetsworth and Waddesdon fined £25.
* Cancelled Match – 27 Sept Downley Albion Res. v Stone Magnets. Game awarded to Stone Magnets and Downley Albion fined £25.
* Referee Anthony Woodley, who is up for promotion, hasn’t returned any teamsheets so far this season. Kevin to chase up.
* Not all the referees are on the website. Kevin to supply full list to Marc.
Referee Secretary’s Report:
* Now have 32 regular referees with another 8 occasional referees.
* Names have been put forward for a referees course locally.
* ADL referees meeting next week. Any clubs with refereeing issues, please email Kevin.
* Congratulations to all those referees with County Cup appointments.
* 30 August – Waddesdon failed to contact opponents – fined £5.
* 6 September – Waddesdon and Downley Albion failed to contact opponents – fined £5.
* 6 September – Waddesdon failed to report that their game had been postponed – fined £5.
* 13 September – Haddenham failed to contact referee and Waddesdon their opponents – fined £5.
* 20 September – Waddesdon failed to contact referee – fined £5.
Registration Secretary’s Report:
* Fourteen teams had had their cards checked on the 27 Sept. No problems found.
* No transfers are allowed on the day, 7 days has to elapse before the player can play.
* A couple of de-registrations were expected.
* 13 September – Aylesbury Park Rangers and The Kennedy – fined £10. Both Waddesdon teams no referee mark – fined £10.
* 20 September – The Kennedy – fined £10.
Transfers / De-registration:
* Simon Mills – AC Meadowcroft to Great Milton.
* Ian Pearce – Bucks CC to Aylesbury Sports.
* Gareth Dench – Waddesdon to Stone Magnets.
* Aaron Timberlake – SU to Waddesdon.
* Carl Aldridge – Aylesbury Sports to Waddesdon.
* Ben Gray – De-registered from Oakley, signed for Haddenham Utd.
Press Secretary’s Report:
* 13 September – late result AFC Victoria, Elmhurst, Haddenham and Quainton – fined £10. No result Pond Park – fined £20.
* 20 September – late result Wendover Reserves – fined £10.
* 27 September – Long Crendon Res. and Wendover Res. – fined £10.
Any Other Business:
* Affiliations - As a result of the problems with the B&B affiliation process this season, the league may consider going back to block affiliation system, whereby the league affiliates all the B&B teams and then the teams re-imburse the league.
* Waddesdon FC – There had been problems with the pitch at Waddesdon, which had caused the cancellation of two games. The problems were that the grass was too long, grass cuttings left on the pitch and large holes in the pitch. It was decided that Tony and Andrew would meet referee, Peter Rice, before the game on Saturday to inspect the pitch. (The inspection was carried out and the pitch was passed as playable. The grass had been cut to an acceptable length, there were no grass cuttings on the pitch and all the holes had been filled with soil. Waddesdon should be congratulated for the work they had put in to sorting out the problems).
* Next meeting – 5th November 2014. Danny gave his apologies for the December meeting.