Minutes of the meeting of Aylesbury and District Football League Executive Committee held on Wednesday 3 July 2013 At Bucks CC Sports and Social Club
Present: P Rice, Mrs M Harrison M Pollard, N Sabatini, T Skeggs, Mrs M Stevens, A. Swain
Apologies: were received from D Bayliss, M. Dobson, K Saw, M Thoday
The Minutes: of the meeting of 5 June were agreed
* Waddesdon have paid their dues
* Tring Titans are awaiting clarification of their fine from Herts FA
* The Parish Clerk of Stone has written concerning football teams using their pitch.
* We have received a request from Old Challoners who play at Farnham Royal to join our league, but unfortunately they are outside our radius.
* Sam Howard has asked to join the committee, approval has been given.
* There has been a query regarding rules 10C and 10F. There is provision for two free weekends per CLUB, not per team.
League Figures Field Shield
Balance from previous month 12,571 Balance from previous month 3,730
Pitch hire Cup semi-finals 60 Berks & Bucks Affiliation 50
End of season awards 254
Telephone 94 Income 0
Special expenses 375
Cup Final Expenses 170 Balance Carried Forward 3,660
Berks and Bucks Affiliation 50
Website 71 Monthly Figures – Club Deposits
FA Cup Final Tickets 196 Balance from previous month 5,265
Fines 325 Expenditure
Balance Carried Forward 11,746 Refund to Club -
Outstanding Fines Balance Carried Forward 5,265
Aston Park 70
Withdrawal From League
Aston Clinton 50
Aston Park 50
Failure to Attend AGM
Walton Court Wanderers 50
League and cup fees will be sent out in the next two weeks.
Dayla need to be invoiced for their sponsorship payment.
Registration Secretary’s Report:
For all players staying with their present club – complete the re-registration form and return to Marcie by midnight Sunday 11 August.
For new players to a team, but existing ADFL players – fill out 2013/14 registration form, old photo ID, £2.50
New club, new players – fill out registration form, passport photo, £2.50 per player
Fixtures Secretary’s Report
The revised Division set-up is as shown on the Website.
Referees Secretary’s Report:
All forms have been sent out, and are being returned
Press/Results Secretary’s Report:
The new website will be going live this week. Any historic information and/or photos are wanted, so that they can be added to the site. Please contact Marc Thoday.
Any Other Business
* The pre-season meeting will be held on 8 August, 7.30 at Bucks CC. One representative per team needs to attend.
* First Aid Course – the dates are being sorted out – some clubs/teams have still not sent in a nominee.
* The Rep team will play Hale Leys on 24 July at Fairford Leys
* The dates for the knock-out cups are to be arranged.
The meeting closed at 8.50 p.m.
The next meeting was arranged for Wednesday 7 August 2013