Minutes of the meeting of Aylesbury and District Football League Executive Committee held on Wednesday 2 January 2013 At Bucks CC S&S Club
Present: P Rice, M Dobson, M Pollard, N Sabatini, T Skeggs, M Thoday
In Attendance: Mrs M Stevens
Apologies: D Bayliss, Mrs M Harrison, K Saw, A. Swain
The Minutes of the meeting of 5 December November were accepted.
* The Representative Team – players are being selected
* 1st Aid courses – there is some urgency in arranging these as not enough qualified 1st aiders are available at matches.
* The issue of personal liability cover is being pursued.
* Quainton fines have been paid
* The query re: John Watson’s signature has been resolved.
* An email has been received from Wendover regarding their fines.
* Aston Clinton Reserves are withdrawing from the league.
* AFC Victoria are facing a Berks and Bucks charge over comments made on the ADL website.
The previous balance was £14,974 Thomas Field Shield balance = £4,313.
Expenditure = postage 6.00
Photo ID 640 £661
Income = Fines 555
Photo ID 50
Reimbursed pitch hire 60 £735
Balance = £15,048
Fines outstanding are: Aylesbury Wanderers 130
The deadline was 31 December, consequently all 3 clubs will be fined £50 for non payment of fines. If not paid within 14 days the club will be suspended from all league action.
Registration Secretary’s Report:
10.11.12 Waddesdon team sheet not received £50 fine
17.11.12 Walton Court Wanderers team sheet received 09.12.12
Bierton Res received 13.12.12, Waddesdon still not received. All £50 fines
01.12.12 P&IC Utd reserves no referee name or mark £10 fine
Waddesdon and Wendover reserves not received. £50 fines
Bedgrove Utd, Haddenham res, Bierton res, Walton Court Wanderers all 1 week late. All £10 fines
08.12.12 P&IC 1st team and reserves, Elmhurst 1 week late. Waddesdon no referee mark. Long Marston no report for a low referee mark. All £10 fines
15.12.12 Waddesdon still not received team sheet.
Aaron Norman from Bucks CC to MDM Utd
Ryan Whitney from Bucks CC to MDM Utd
Richard Gilmour from Aylesbury Sports to Britannia
Toseef Hamif from Elmhurst to Quainton
Carl Clay de-registered from Aston Clinton SML to Bucks CC
Giorgio Magnacavallo from Aylesbury FC to Bucks CC.
Fixtures Secretary’s Report:
* 12 January - Aylesbury Sports V Stone Magnets – Tony will watch that game
* 8 December Aston Clinton Reserves V AFC Victoria, Aston Clinton reserves unable to field a team, fined £50-00 and match awarded to AFC Victoria
* Cup games will take priority between now and end of February
Referees Secretary’s Report
* Wendover referee’s report is missing, £10 fine for failing to deal with league correspondence.
* Peter Rice is now in first place with the highest average.
* A letter has been received from Richard Hay about an incident during the match between Berkhamsted Sports and FC Spandits on 15 December. Mike will respond.
The website has changed, there is a potential additional cost for next season.
* Aston Clinton have not sent in a result for 8th December, £20 fine
* Oakley sent in a late result for 15th December, £10 fine.
Any Other Business
* All feedback from clubs about suggestions for changes/additions to rules for next season needs to be with the secretary before the end of January.
* Waddesdon to be fined £10 for failure to respond to queries about their changing room facilities.