Minutes of the meeting of Aylesbury and District Football League Executive Committee held on Wednesday 7 May 2014 At Bucks CC Sports and Social Club
Present: P Rice, M. Dobson, Mrs M Harrison, M Pollard, N Sabatini, T Skeggs, K Saw, Mrs M Stevens, A Swain, M Thoday.
Apologies: D Bayliss, S Howard,
The Minutes: of the meeting of 2 April were accepted.
* Commiserations to Long Marston for losing their Herts FA Junior cup final.
* The FA have responded to our letter regarding notification of fines and suspensions
* Berks and Bucks have sent out affiliation forms which all clubs should have received, with details of increased prices.
* The game between Long Marston reserves and Brill was abandoned. Berks and Bucks or Herts FA will make a decision on the result of the game.
* Correspondence has been received concerning incorrectly completed teamsheets, and teamsheets that bear no resemblance to the referee’s or opponents copies.
* Stuart Proctor has received a letter from his consultant regarding playing football, recommending he wears a headguard. It was felt he should be asked to write to his insurance company for advice.
* Cup Final tickets have been allocated to the league.
* Downley wrote to thank Richard Hay for his help following the injury to one of their players.
* Thanks were also extended to Lee Carmel who stayed with an injured player in another match until the ambulance arrived.
* Best wishes were sent to Ian Pearce of Bucks CC who broke his leg in the Tom Sparkes Cup Final
* Stone Magnets have sent a letter regarding their fine for playing an ineligible player, but the fine still stands.
Monthly Figures - League
Balance From Previous Month 11,103
Cup Finals expenses 880
Refund of club deposit to clubs 190
Pitch hire for Cup semi finals 289
Cup Final Gate receipts 975
Photo ID Cards 38
Referee Fee 61
Balance Carried Forward 11,399
Balance Brought Forward £4,598
Cup Finals Expenses 270
Pitch Hire for Cup semi finals 96
Special Expenses 38
Cup Final Gate receipts 309
Balance Carried Forward £4,450
Monthly Figures – Club Deposits
Balance from previous month 5,965
Refund of Club Deposit to Clubs 190
Balance carried forward £5,775
A C Meadowcroft 95.00
Bedgrove Utd 10.00
Stone Magnets 25.00
Gate Receipts are much lower this year for Cu Finals
Cup Competition Reserve Sheffield Field League Totals
2011 Season - Gate Receipts 454.00 489.00 484.00 399.00 1,826.00
2012 Season - Gate Receipts 454.00 388.00 437.00 348.00 1,627.00
2013 Season - Gate Receipts 368.00 473.00 340.00 438.00 1,619.00
2014 Season - Gate Receipts 349.25 353.20 309.00 273.00 1,284.45
Entry forms have been sent out. Closing date 31 May 2014
Registration Secretary’s Report
April 5th: Quainton res late team sheet £10
Rivets res no referee mark £5
April 12th: Churchill Arms late team sheet £10
Ex services late team sheet £10
April 19th: Ex services no referee mark £5
Quainton 1st late team sheet £10
April 26th: Downley res no referee mark £5
Quainton 1st late team sheet £10
April 30th: AC Meadowcroft no team sheet received
May 1st: Bedgrove United res team sheet not received
Waddesdon res team sheet not received
May 3rd: Walton Court Wanderers team sheet not received
Aylesbury Ex-services v Oving Reserves Aylesbury Ex-Services played an ineligible player £25 fine (The honesty of the manager was noted with regard to this matter)
May 5th: Waddesdon res team sheet not received
A reminder ALL clubs are asked to bring their Photo ID booklets to the AGM, where they will be spot-checked by a Committee Member
Fixtures Secretary’s Report
April 12: Downley v Stone Magnets – Stone Magnets are unable to raise a side
Match awarded to Downley Stone Magnets fined £25
Wendover Res v Waddesdon – Wendover res unable to raise a side
Match awarded to Waddesdon Wendover Res fined £25
Long Marston reserves v Brill – match abandoned
May 1 Long Marston reserves v Wingrave reserves – late team sheet from Long Marston fine £15
Late kick off fine £5
May 3: Bierton Reserves v APR – Bierton unable to raise team
Match awarded to APR Bierton Reserves fined £25
Bedgrove United reserves v Churchill Arms – Churchill Arms unable to raise a team
Match awarded to Bedgrove Utd Churchill Arms fined £25
Incorrect team sheet
April 19 Tetsworth v AC Meadowcroft – cautioned number nine David Ingram – not on Meadowcroft team sheets. Referee Anthony Osborne Meadowcroft fined £25
April 19 Downley v Aylesbury Dynamos -Downley failed to notify opposition of details of match £5 fine
Referees Secretary’s Report
It was agreed that assistant referees would be appointed for the following games:
Bucks CC v Walton Court
Long Marston v Elmhurst
Long Marston v Great Milton
Mike has informed the committee of his intention to resign as referees secretary at the end of this season, as he is intending to retire and move away, having completed 35 years with ADFL. He will be greatly missed, and it was noted that during his time in the post he has found a referee for every game played within the ADFL.
Kevin Saw has agreed to take over next season.
Press/Results Secretary’s Report
The Programmes for Cup Finals were produced, thanks to Kevin for having them printed.
12th April: Bedgrove Utd v Long Marston - late result £10 fine
Waddesdon Res Vs AC Meadowcroft - no result
19th April: Great Milton v Bedgrove. late result - £10 fine
Any Other Business
* It was asked whether assistant referees can be used if they are under 16 years of age. According to FA rules they cannot.
* It was decided to accept the offer of Wingrave’s clubhouse and ground for the presentation evening on 23rd May. For the football match the two teams asked to play would be the winners of the Tom Sparkes Cup v the Premiership Division winners. Clubs will be contacted regarding arrangements for the Presentation Evening.
The meeting closed at 8.55. The next meeting was arranged for 4 June 2014.