Present: P Rice, M. Dobson, Mrs M Harrison, M Pollard, N Sabatini, T Skeggs, K Saw, Mrs M Stevens, M Thoday.
Apologies: D Bayliss, S Howard, A Swain
The Minutes: of the meeting of 4 March were accepted.
- The League has been told we are Local League Grass Roots Football, not part of the football pyramid.
- Berkhamsted 3G pitch is no longer available mid-week.
- There has not been any response from the FA to our letter concerning the lack of uniformity in telling leagues about suspended players. Peter and Margaret will meet to discuss this.
- For insurance reasons a representatives match cannot be played unless the Rep squad is separately affiliated.
- One club has registered their disappointment at the proposed increase in ID card charges.
- Wingrave have reported a theft from their changing rooms.
- Aylesbury Wanderers have a prospective new manager
Monthly Figures - League
Balance From Previous Month 14,401
Photo ID Cards 110
Balance Carried Forward 11,103
Balance Brought Forward £5,074
Balance Carried Forward £4,598
Reserve Cup Final gate 349
Outstanding Fines/Photo ID
A C Meadowcroft 25.00
Long Marston 7.50
New Zealand 5.00
Pond Park Rangers 2.50
Walton Court 5.00
As the teams listed have not paid or contacted the Treasurer, a fine of £5 has been incurred.
Registration Secretary’s Report
01.02.14 Late teamsheet from Downley 1st and Bedgrove Dynamos 1st team £10 fine each team
08.02.14 Late teamsheet from FC Spandits res £10 fine
22.02.14 Late teamsheet from FC Spandits 1st and res, Great Milton 1st and res,
Bedgrove Utd res, WCW. £10 fine each team
Bedgrove Utd 1st team no ref mark or name. £10 fine
1.3.14 late teamsheet from A.P.R, Downley 1st, £10 fine each club
late teamsheet ( 2 weeks) Waddesdon 1st £30 fine
Bedgrove Utd 1st no ref mark or name £5 fine
8.3.14 Bedgrove Utd 1st no ref mark or name £5 fine
late teamsheet AC Meadowcroft, Elmhurst £10 fine each club
15.3.14 Bedgrove Dynamos - team sheet not received £50 fine
Bedgrove Utd 1st no ref mark or name £5 fine
late teamsheet Great Milton 1st £10 fine
22.3.14 Waddesdon teamsheet not received £50 fine
29.3.14 late teamsheet Northchurch £10 fine
Ayl Ex services, AC Meadowcroft team sheets not received £50 fine each club
Stone Magnets played an ineligible player £25 fine
ALL clubs are asked to bring their Photo ID booklets to the AGM, where they will be’ spot-checked’ by a Committee Member
Fixtures Secretary’s Report
All cup matches are on target.
League games will be published as soon as the semifinalists for the TSL are known, and the date of the TFS is confirmed.
08 March 2014 Northchurch v Bierton FC Wanderers Reserves -Bierton unable to field a team
Match awarded to Northchurch Bierton fined £25
22 March 2014 Waddesdon Reserves v PIC United P & I C unable to field a team
Match awarded to Waddesdon Reserves P & IC fined £25
29 March 2014 Waddesdon Reserves v Quainton Reserves Match awarded to Quainton reserves
Waddesdon fined £25 for not fielding a team, £35 referee fee, £10 for failing to inform the opposition, £10 for failing to inform the referee, plus costs for Quainton travelling to the fixture.
29 March 2014 Brill United v Ludgershall Reserves Ludgershall unable to field a team
Match awarded to Brill Ludgershall reserves fines £25
Aylesbury Ex-services v Churchill Arms no result Aylesbury Ex-services fined £10
AFC Victoria v Bucks CC AFC Victoria did not confirm the game fined £10
Referees Secretary’s Report
The average score for referees is 78.2, with only one with an average of less than 70. David Kelly is currently the top referee.
A report has been received from one club regarding their low score for the referee on Saturday’s game.
Press/Results Secretary’s Report
Mitoo has changed its format, it is now possible to get an app to follow a team in the league, but it has created more difficulties with putting information on the web about all clubs in the league
8th March Bierton Res vs Long Marston Res £10 fine
Churchill Arms vs Quainton Res £10 fine
15th March Great Milton Vs Ludgershall £10 fine
Bedgrove Utd Res vs AC Meadowcroft £10 fine
22nd March Quainton vs Long Crendon - received past cut off £20 fine
Great Milton Res Vs Churchill Arms £10 fine
Tring Titans Res vs Ayles Ex Services £10 fine
Tring Titans vs Northchurch £10 fine
Bierton vs Bucks CC £10 fine
Bucks CC Res vs FC Spandits Res no result received
28th March Quainton vs Haddenham Res £10 fine
New Zealand vs FC Mandeville £10 fine
Great Milton Res vs Bedgrove Utd Res £10 fine
Bedgrove Utd Res Vs AC - no result currently
Great Milton vs Ludgershall - no result currently
Any Other Business
- Congratulations to Long Marston for reaching the final of the Herts Junior Cup
- Congratulations to Kevin Saw and Kevin Dunnings for being appointed assistant referees for the Berks and Bucks Junior Cup final.
- Clubs are reminded that they are responsible for offering their photo IDs to the opposition in order that the players can be checked. Any doubts about players should be voiced before the end of the game.
- Following an incident at a game last Saturday, each club in a final will be told to nominate two managers, one for the team and one for spectators.
The meeting closed at 8.50. The next meeting was arranged for 7 May 2014.