Minutes of the meeting of Aylesbury and District Football League Executive Committee held on Wednesday 8 January 2014 At Bucks CC Sports and Social Club
Present: P Rice, D Bayliss, S Howard, M Pollard, N Sabatini, T Skeggs, K Saw, Mrs M Stevens, A Swain, M Thoday.
Apologies were received from M. Dobson, Mrs M Harrison
The Minutes: of the meeting of 4 December were agreed.
Matters Arising: there were none
* Phil Parker will not be available for Brill United fron 4-17 February, please contact Nick Russell 07774338160, or paul Cruickshank 01844 238539
* Tring Town are interested in joining the league next season
* Two clubs have sent in suggested rule changes, which will be considered in February.
Monthly Figures - League
Balance From Previous Month 13,777
Photo ID Cards 215
Balance Carried Forward 14,017
Balance Brought Forward £5,074
Balance Carried Forward £5,074.
MDM reserves and Long Marston reserves each to pay £5 to Wingrave towards marking pitch
Aylesbury Wanderers £75
Aylesbury Wanderers are suspended as from Wednesday 8th January for unpaid fines.
Waddesdon have until Wednesday 22nd January to clear their outstanding debts, otherwise they will be suspended.
Registration Secretary’s Report
There was discussion about the policy on clubs/teams resigning from the Aylesbury and District League during a season, it is as follows:
1. Any Club/team wishing to resign will have their future fixtures withdrawn, and Mitoo will show ‘Unavailable’
2. Formal resignation needs to be accepted at the next Committee meeting.
3. Eligible transfers may NOT take place until the minutes are released.
4. Any outstanding financial issues need to be sorted out between the relevant players, and the resigning club, before any transfer can take place, and Photo ID handed over.
5. All registrations cease on the 30th June annually.
Fixtures Secretary’s Report
14 December 2013 MDM reserves unable to get a team together, game awarded to Wingrave
£25 fine for MDM
21 December 2013 Brill unable to get a team together , game awarded to Ex-Servicemens
£25 fine for Brill
21 December 2013 Churchill Arms unable to get a team together, game awarded to PIC
£25 fine for Churchill Arms
MDM reserves withdrawal from the league was accepted £25 fine
Referees Secretary’s Report
Chairman to talk to Mike re: concerns over a referee.
Press/Results Secretary’s Report
There is no longer a photographer employed by the Bucks Herald, so the Committee are asking for photographs taken at matches to be sent in, to be put on the web-site and/or sent to the newspaper.
Any Other Business
* Kevin reiterated his willingness to co-ordinate a system for Photo I.D. cards at the end of the season.
* There will be no changes to this season’s Thomas Field Shield entries. However, ALL clubs are reminded of rule 8c, which MUST be followed at all times
* Danny pointed out that there were continuing issues when it comes to players/coaches/managers volunteering as assistant referees. As assistants they must remain neutral and follow the instructions and the laws of the game as directed by the referee.
* The draw for the Oving Cup semi-final was made
Oving Cup semi-final
Haddenham v Wingrave
Stewkley v Oving or Oakley
The meeting closed at 8.50 p.m.
The next meeting was arranged for Wednesday February 5, 2014