Present: P Rice, M. Dobson, Mrs M Harrison, M Pollard, N Sabatini, K Saw, Mrs M Stevens, A Swain, M Thoday.
In Attendance: S Howard
Apologies: were received from D Bayliss, T Skeggs.
The Minutes: of the meeting of 7 August were agreed
- It has been confirmed that Tring Titans were suspended for one game, not two, their fine is therefore £50
- There are some errors in the handbook:
Kieran Duke’s mobile number should be 07584 143746
Kevin Saw’s telephone number should be home 01296 640079 or mobile 07884105261
Mike Dobson’s work number is published, but please use his mobile number
- Long Crendon wanted to thank everyone involved in helping their captain when he collapsed at the end of their match against Tring Titans.
Balance Brought Forward £12,486.
Expenditure - £2,325 ( Postage £23, First Aid Courses £1,260, Handbooks £150, Photo ID £828, Rep Team Socks £53, Pitch Refund £11 ),
Income - £3,401 ( League Fees £1,435, Cup Fees £1,342, Minutes £270, Fines £190, Entrance Fees £75, Photo ID £59, First Aid £30 ).
Balance Carried Forward £13, 562.
Balance Brought Forward £4,612
Entrance Fees £462
Balance Carried Forward £5,074.
All league & cup fees and fines have been paid.
The first two invoices have been paid there is one more to pay.
When the requests for payments go out the clubs will have 7 days to pay. Failure to pay will mean they are suspended until payment is received.
The three courses have been paid.
Registration Secretary’s Report:
There have been some problems with the ID cards, not all have been sent out, and some have been sent with incorrect postage. As Marcie does not send out the cards, teams will be asked to contact her by Midnight Friday 13 September to let her know what cards they have not yet received, also to let her know if they have had to pay excess postage.
Clubs need to pay up front for all cards as they request them, also some photo's are too dark and cannot be processed. If the cards are to be sent to a managers rather than a secretary the club needs to inform Marcie.
One player has signed for a team without declaring that he already had an ID card with another team. His registration is therefore null and void and he will be asked to appear before the committee at their next meeting, at 8.45 p.m.
Fixtures Secretary’s Report
The fixtures until 21 September are on the website.
Referees Secretary’s Report
Waddesdon did not inform the referee of their game and they changed ground Fined
Press/Results Secretary’s Report
Details of referees can be found via Mitoo
Great Milton V Wendover – no result received £20 fine Gt Milton
Rivets V Pond Park – late result £10 fine Rivets
Any Other Business
- Debt Collection: It may be in the interest of clubs to read pages 182- 183 of the Berks and Bucks Handbook. The link is http://en.calameo.com/read/001230235a96ba74460ad For clubs in the Herts FA, please read P142 of the Herts Handbook
- Carol Collins is to be congratulated on her appointment as the Berks and Bucks Youth Secretary
- 9 fines are to be issued for non-attendance at the pre-season meeting, there should be one representative per team, not per club.
- Two people did not attend the first aid course, their club will be charged for the cost they had incurred, £30 per person
- It has been brought to the attention of the committee that the secretary of one club cannot also be secretary of a second club within the league. The two clubs affected will be contacted.
- The cup draws were made – see Website Cup Draws
The meeting closed at 9.15 p.m.The next meeting was arranged for Wednesday 2 October 2013