Minutes of the meeting of Aylesbury and District Football League Executive Committee held on Wednesday 7 August 2013 At Bucks CC Sports and Social Club
Present: P Rice, M. Dobson, Mrs M Harrison, M Pollard, N Sabatini, Mrs M Stevens, M Thoday.
In Attendance: S Howard
Apologies: were received from D Bayliss, K Saw, T Skeggs, A. Swain
The Minutes: of the meeting of 3 July were agreed
* We have had no update about Tring Titans fine from Herts FA. They will therefore be docked 6 points and fined £100 for playing two games while under suspension.
* Northchurch have therefore won division 3 and Tring Titans are runners-up.
* Rivets Sports FC are using Stone Parish Council’s pitch.
* First Aid – all those that have requested a course have been allocated one, they are to be held on 12, 19 and 21 August. Some clubs have certificates already, those that have not done so are to send Margaret proof.
* The Reps game was lost 4-2
* Cup Final dates have been confirmed
Monday 31st March. Reserve Final. 7-30p.m. Kick Off.
Monday 7th April. Sheffield Jackman Final. 7-30 p.m.Kick Off
Monday 14th April Marsworth Reserve Final 7-30 p.m. Kick Off
Friday 18th April. Good Friday. Field Shield Final. 10-45 a.m. Kick Off
Monday 28th April. Marsworth Senior Final. 7-30 p.m. Kick Off.
Monday 5th May. Bank Holiday Tom Sparkes League Cup. 3-00 p.m. Kick Off (TBC)
* Haydon United have changed their name to Rivets Sports FC.
* The secretary of Long Crendon, Kieran Duke, has moved, but his mobile number is the same.
Balance at last meeting 11,746.
Expenditure - £1,031.
Website - £650.
Special Expenses - £375.
Postage - £6.
Income - £1,771.
League & Cup Fees - £1,031.
Entrance Fees - £225.
Photo ID (new clubs) - £200.
Fines - £95.
FA Cup Tickets - £98.
Minutes/Handbook - £100.
Pitch Refund - £22. (£11 needs to be paid over to the Marsworth Cup).
Balance Carried Forward - £12,486.
Field Shield Figures
Balance at last meeting 3,680.
Income - £932.
Dayla Sponsorship - £800
Entrance Fees - £132.
Balance Carried Forward - £4,612.
Outstanding Fines - Aston Park £70, Walton Court Wanderers £110.
Registration Secretary’s Report:
Any club not registering 14/28 players by midnight Sunday 11 August are deemed not to have registered
Fixtures Secretary’s Report
Danny will not start on the fixtures until he knows exactly how many teams have registered. If teams have not registered with AVDC for a pitch they may not get one.
Referees Secretary’s Report
All those who were referees last year, bar two have responded. Four new referees have registered.
Press/Results Secretary’s Report
Marc still needs any historic information for the website.
Any Other Business
* Post codes for grounds are not on the website, it would be useful if they were added.
* Following a request from FC Mandeville/Bierton FC Wanders to merge, it was agreed that the league had no power to stop them, but they would have to be placed in Division Two. A vote was taken on whether we should allow them to play in Division One under the name of Bierton FC Wanderers Reserves, this was unanimously turned down.
* Note. Apart from providing updated information Marcie took no part in the decision
The meeting closed at 8.30 p.m.
The next meeting was arranged for Wednesday 4 September 2013